7.9.7. Visualisation of attribute values
The proportion of the three land cover categories can be used for any symbolisation and vector calculation, but also visualized within a simple chart:
- Open Plugins > Chart Maker > Chart Maker. If you don’t see this entry, you probably have to install or enable first the Chart Maker plugin (see section 7.1.3.).
- Select the Vector layer bees_colony_locations_buffer.shp.
- Set the attribute fields for the X and Y axis you want to display (e.g. the ID for X and a land cover percentage for Y).
- Click Plot chart and look at your chart.
- Feel free to display all land cover categories you have processed by incrementing the number of series (see Fig. 115).
- If you want, you can save the chart as picture file.
Fig. 115. Visualising the percentage of different land cover categories within the honey bee buffers.