1st Management Committee Meeting
- 1st Management Committee Meeting
- Invitation to the first Management Committee meeting of COST Action FA0803: 'Prevention of honeybee Colony Losses (COLOSS)'
|When||Nov 21, 2008 from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM (Europe/Vienna )|
|Add event to calendar||iCal|
Invitation to the first Management Committee meeting of COST Action FA0803
‘Prevention of honeybee Colony Losses (COLOSS)’
This note is the official invitation to the first Management Committee meeting of COST Action FA0803 to be held on 21 November 2008 in the COST Office, Avenue Louise 149, 1050 Brussels, Belgium.
The draft agenda is as follows:
21 November 2008: 10.00-17.00 (sandwich lunch will be provided by COST)
2. Adoption of the agenda
3. Presentation of the delegations
4. General information on COST mechanism and on the funding of coordination
5. Status of the COST Action
6. Agreement on the internal rules of procedure for the Management Committee of the COST Action
7. Election of Chair (and Vice-Chair) of the Action
Election of Grant-Holder
8. Working plan for the implementation of the COST Action (Memorandum of Understanding).
- objectives and working programme
- working method - organisation and management (including working groups)
- distribution of tasks
9. Place and date of next meeting
Please note that some COST Parties interested in the Action have not yet accepted the Memorandum of Understanding or nominated their national representative(s).
The Memorandum of Understanding for the COST Action FA0803 has been approved by the CSO on 18/06/2008. The period within which COST member Parties can join this Action without any conditions being imposed, runs for twelve months from the date of approval of the Committee of COST Senior Officials.
If a COST Party intends to participate in the Action and if this has not already been done, it would be necessary to:
- implement the administrative procedure required to accept the Memorandum of Understanding of the Action as soon as possible;
- nominate up to two national representative(s) for the Management Committee, using the COST online nomination tool. Only nominated delegates can be reimbursed for the participation.
Please note that the COST National Coordinator shall ensure that all information regarding this meeting is forwarded to the nominated national representative(s) of this Action.
Science Officer COST FA0803